Friday, December 14, 2007

Bath Time

We bathe River every other night. We skip a night to avoid drying out her tender skin - it's especially a concern since it is winter. I've heard of some parents actually letting their babies go longer between full baths but. . uh, we wouldn't dare. Her lactose heavy diet helps create an amazingly strong cheesy bouquet.

Parmesan to be exact.

I'm not kidding. She can get pretty ripe!

It's a great sensory experience if you were to, say, sit down to a nice hot plate of spaghetti and freshly grated parmesan but when it comes to my baby daughter. . it's kinda gross.

Time for a bath.


Behold! A sleeping, unsuspecting baby. Slightly crusty with just a hint of cheesy aroma.







Adorable little sudsy toes!








"That rubber ducky looks questionable!"







"He's got crazy eyes! I don't remember inviting him!"









Safe with Mommy.




Squeaky clean!

3 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

I am glad she likes her bath, it makes it fun for the whole family...

BBH said...

She's a cutie and growing so fast! Before you know it, she'll be swimming in the tub :0)

Erin said...

I love those crazy cheeks!