Thursday, December 27, 2007

River's 1st Christmas

Being less than 2 months old, River didn't quite understand what all the fuss was about when it came to all this Christmas stuff. She was, however, completely enthralled with the lights on the tree and would stare at it for hours. Next year, I'm sure, will prove to be much more exciting for her. This Christmas morning I made a point to enjoy sleeping late for the last time for many years to come.

A commemorative family ornament from Aunt Sheila and Aunt Kim.


River and Aunt Cathy (aka River's Auntie Mame). I can only imagine what adventures these two will have together in the future.



A gorgeous alphabet/wildlife quilt from Aunt Cathy and Uncle Michael. This will be perfect for River's nursery.



River Emalene Collier and her Great-Grandmother, Sarah Emalene Collier.



River's Christmas Dress (Thanks Trina).



"Hurry and take the picture!"




"(YAWN) You're boring me. Isn't it time for that Santa-guy to show up?"
.

2 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

Okay, I know that I can not be objective, but.... She has got to be the most beautiful, wonderful little girl in the world!!!!
I am so missing you River, Memaw is coming to see you soon.
lOVE THE RED CHRISTMAS DRESS...

BBH said...

Was that a yawn or was River singing Christmas carols? Cutie pie!!!