Sunday, December 12, 2010

Festival of Lights 2010



River with her Aunt Cathy

River (and JoAnna and I) recently enjoyed our first visit to The Cincinnati Zoo's Festival of Lights with our friend, Cathy.  We have been enjoying the zoo quite a bit this year thanks to Cathy and Michael who gave us a family membership for Christmas last year.

All photos (with the exception of the first and last) were taken by Cathy.

All bundled up. 


Yes Cathy, I AM smiling. 

The reindeer were resting up for their big night.

River actually wanted to ride the shark but the girl in front of us picked that one. 


"I want to touch it.  I want to touch it."





Awe and wonder; both captured right here. 


That's one gigantic nutcracker!



Thank you, Cathy and Michael.  It was a wonderful gift.


2 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

Great! That is a wonderful gift! Love the pictures.

Cathy said...

River is a doll!

Michael and I are so happy you are enjoying the membership. Festival of Lights is wonderful and I'm so pleased we were able to share that time together.