Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adventures in The Hundred Acre Wood

"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
 - Winnie the Pooh,  Pooh's Little Instruction Book











"Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake." - Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Little Instruction Book





"Pooh, promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred."
Pooh thought for a little.
"How old shall I be then?"
"Ninety-nine."
Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said.

Winnie the Pooh
The House at Pooh Corner

3 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

Looks like a wonderful Spring day. Her smile makes me so happy :-)

Anonymous said...

Most wonderful picture...Looks like a very Happy Day..Gretta

Anonymous said...

River,you are such a pretty girl. Looks like you are very good at setting in trees.dit