Friday, April 25, 2008

April Visit

I had such grand plans for my post this week. So much for plans, huh? Work has been a bear this week. I actually had to pick River up yesterday from school and bring her back to work with me to work on a phone crisis. Rob came over as soon as he could but by the time he arrived I had run out of ideas to fix the problem and ended up heading home anyway.

We have been having some good nights lately. She is waiting about 6 to 7 hours to eat at night which meets the definition of "sleeping through the night". However, these days are not consistent and we still get the "restless" nights just like the old days. Last night was a bad one. Of course, she was completely off her schedule since she had to come to work with me and help me work on this phone problem (she couldn't figure it out either).

So stay tuned next week for my "Giving Thanks" post. This involves anyone who reads this blog so be looking for it :)

Well, all that I can do now is give you pictures. And they aren't even mine! Thanks to Mom for taking these last weekend when she came for some River Lovin'. They are great!

Yes, I'm Naked Again.





The Pancake video from Rob earlier this week?.....This was the outfit she had on at the time.....this is before syrupy pancakes. At least she worked them off first!

She is a very happy baby but you would be surprised how serious she can be sometimes. She is definitely a Thinker.

I am obligated under contract to provide toe shots whenever their is an opportunity.
Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

OHHH Yeah, Me does Love that, RIVER LOVIV"...
We had such fun. counting the days till I see You all again.
Love, MeMaw

BBH said...

I didn't think it was possible for River to be any cuter or sweeter. She proved me wrong! Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the naked pictues, to cute...Gretta