Saturday, January 3, 2009

On The Day River Met Santa


Here are a some photos and videos from the day Jo and I took River to the mall to meet Santa. Afterward, we went to Bob Evans to celebrate with grilled cheese sandwiches and juice!









.

Waiting by the fountain to meet Santa.
.

Decisions, decisions. .

.

"Can I just drool all over your food instead?"

.
.



"This grilled cheese is questionable. You try it first!"

.

One of River's favorite phrases is "Hi Kitty". She will even say it when there are no kitties around. At least none that we can see.

.

3 comments:

MEMAW MARTI said...

I see the kitties, don't YOU?

MEMAW MARTI said...

I see the kitties, don't YOU?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the picture of her by the fountain! It looks professional! That is just too cute. As usual, all the pics and the videos made me cry. She's a sweetie.

Love,
Erin