Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekends at The Bob

.
It just occured to me how often River is featured eating on this blog. It would seem that if you went by what I post that is all she ever does. Please don't think she has a tapeworm or anything like that. . for some reason that's just the way it turned out. Not only do I often post videos and pics of her eating but it also has became so glaringly obvious how often we take her to Bob Evans (Here's a previous visit.) . Well. . here we are again. She really likes it there and if she happens to have a toddler meltdown it's not so bad because. . hey, it's BOB EVANS! You kinda know it's going to be loud in there anyway. By-the-way, IHOP comes in at a close second place.
.
Here are some videos from 2 recent visits to "The Bob". Thanks to Memaw Marti for filming a couple of them.
.
.



.


.


.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Evans rocks! My grandparents took me & Nathan to Bob Evans Farm when we were little. I'm a true fan! Oh, and eating all the time, any time, whenever, whereever, it's all good! I'm an even bigger fan of that!

Love, Erin

Rob said...

Erin,

Where is the Bob Evans Farm? I think I went there when I was little too but I'm not sure.

BBH said...

I cannot believe how much River has grown. She seems to be a little girl now and not so much a baby. What a sweetheart! Cindy

MEMAW MARTI said...

The pleasure was all mine. JoAnna and I talked about how fast she (Jo) is eating in the second video. It is how all Mothers have to eat, fast and furious, or you don't get to.
Thanks so much for the post this week-end, I needed the smile.
Love to All...

MEMAW MARTI said...

Bob Evans Farm is in,

Bidwell, Ohio

http://www.bobevans.com/