Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend Pool Party

River (and Jo and I) ventured to visit River's Memaw and Pepaw in Paintsville, KY for Memorial Weekend were River hosted an impromptu pool party.

"River, it's time to change into your swimsuit."
.

Ready to hit the pool!
.
"Mmm, I don't know. . that water looks too deep for me."
.

"Mommy, what about sharks?"
.

"Well. . I guess I feel safer now."
.
"This is even better!"
.
River relaxes after her harrowing 20 minutes at sea.
.
In the spirit of Memorial Day, River strikes a classic pin up pose.
.

River rocking out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures, she is just too cute, and sooo smart too!!! I'm gonna miss her :(
lol,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want to swim with sharks, I think I could find you some. LOL Love the swim suit..Gretta

Monica Barry said...

I love the video! It's amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time. I can especially notice now that I don't see her everyday.

Ms. Monica